Johnston Dance and Performing Arts (J-DAPA) will be hosting their 3rd annual summer theatre camp for ages 6-12!
April 26th, 27th, and 28th, 2013
May 3rd, 4th, and 5th, 2013
Johnston Senior High School Auditorium
Friday & Saturday Performances – 7:00 PM
Sunday Matinee – 2:00 PM
Ticket sales will begin Monday, March 25th, 2013. Stop by the Johnston High School Auditorium Lobby Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between the hours of 6:30 pm and 8:00 pm to get the best seats in advance.
We will also be selling tickets at the door on the night/day of each performance.
Premium – $20
Standard – $15
Questions/More Information – (401) 944 – 4866
Come join us for J-DAPA’s second annual Dinner and Comedy Show fundraiser featuring: John Kelly and Marty Caproni! – Now with even more entertainment! The event will take place on Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at The Knights of Columbus Hall, 1675 Douglas Avenue, North Providence at 6:30 pm.
For just $25 per person you, your family and friends can enjoy a night filled with laughter, delicious food, singing, dancing, raffles, and prizes.
For more information or to purchase tickets call Donna Tellier @ 401-944-4866. Tickets will also be sold every Tuesday and Thursday in the Johnston High School Auditorium from 6:30-7:30pm starting February 5th.
Please be advised:
Comedy show contains adult content. Parental consent is required for anyone under 18.
All proceeds to benefit the Johnston Dance and Performing Arts Program. J-DAPA is a Community Theatre group based at Johnston High School. Our goal is to keep the arts alive and to assist in renovations of the high school auditorium.
Where: Knights of Columbus
1675 Douglas Ave.
North Providence, RI
When: Saturday, March 9th, 2013
Time: 6:30 pm
Cost: $25.00 per person
*NOTE*: If you are unable to attend the event, but would like to make a donation to JDAPA, we would greatly appreciate your generosity! Call or Facebook Message Donna Tellier or Aubrey Tellier for more details on how to make a donation!
Additional Auditions for select parts in J-DAPA’s upcoming spring musical will take place on January 2nd, 2013. Please click on the tab labelled “Hairspray Auditions!” for more information!
The J-DAPA Calendar Raffle has finally begun! We will be announcing all of the November winners each day in this post. Winners will be contacted by phone each day and can pick up their prizes on Tuesdays or Thursdays 5:30-8:30 PM @ the JHS Auditorium.
- November 1st (Subway $20 Gift Card) – Melissa Pistocco
- November 2nd (Overnight Stay at Hyatt Regency Hotel in Newport) – Brandy Lee Silva
- November 3rd (2nd to the Sun Tanning $20 Gift Card) – Scott
- November 5th (Taso’s Gift Card) – Alexis Guglielmo
- November 6th (2 Free VIP Cafe Tickets to J-DAPA Cabaret) – Linda Card
- November 7th ($25 Cash Prize) – Colleen DiRaimo
- November 8th (White Diamonds Perfume Gift Set) – Carol Marrocco
- November 9th (Next Level Fitness Membership Through August 2013) – Rose Milano
- November 10th (5 Free Zumba Classes with Richard at High Steppin’ Academy) – Lynne Baccari
- November 12th (O.V’s $10 Gift Card) – David Guglielmo
- November 13th (Cake By Jamie Coupon & 2 Free Tickets to J-DAPA Cabaret) – Tina Ciolli
- November 14th ($25 Cash Prize) – Joanne Benchsky
- November 15th (Bar 101 Gift Card) – Lisa Arsenault
- November 16th (BJ’s 1 Year Membership) – Claudia Turner
- November 17th (6 Free Weeks of J-DAPA Dance Classes) – David Guglielmo
- November 19th (Johna’s Restaurant Gift Card) – Judy Distefano
- November 20th ($20 English Muffin Gift Card) – Lorraine Tammelleo
- November 21st ($25 Cash Prize) – Mike Ciolli
- November 22nd (Petsmart Gift Card – 1 Free Full Groom) – Carol Sabetta
- November 23rd (Next Level Fitness Membership Through August 2013) – Francesco
- November 24th (Katie Larsh Photography: 1/2 Hour On Location Photo Session w/ Free 8×10 Print & Photo CD) – Rebecca Tartaglia
- November 26th (Atwood Grill Gift Card) – Alice T. McCaw
- November 27th (Ed Hardy Gift Set) – Joyce Bucci
- November 28th (Liquor Basket) – Andrew Coons
- November 29th (Free Haircut & Manicure from Salon Rio & Day Spa) – Roger Leclerc
- November 30th (Grand Prize: Apple iPad!!!) – The Waldron Family
Join Lisa Fresolone at the Johnston High School on Tuesdays from 5:15-6:15 pm and Thursdays from 6:00-7:00 pm for Zumba classes. Each class is only $3!
On November 30th, and December 1st, 2012, J-DAPA will present their 7th annual cabaret, “An Extraterrestrial Christmas”! This Cabaret will tell the story of three friendly aliens who land on earth during the holiday season and try to make sense of all of the crazy ‘Christmas Spirit’.
November 30, 2012 @ 6:30 pm
December 1st, 2012 @ 1:30 pm & 6:30 pm
The performance will take place in the Johnston High School Auditorium (see below for the address). Tickets will be available for purchase in advance on Tuesdays 5:30pm – 8pm and Thursdays 5:30pm – 8pm (starting October 23rd, 2012) in the lobby of the Johnston High School Auditorium. They will also be available at the door on the day/night of the performance. Child and Senior discounts available. Call (401) 944-4866 or email Aubrey@j-dapa.org for more information.
Johnston High School
345 Cherry Hill Road
Johnston, RI 02919